DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Pro Camera won't tilt up or down

Clare_G101

Reactions
There is something that is not letting my mavic pro's camera gimbal move up or down, it looks like it is un even, it will tilt left and right just fine, but when I try to move it up or down, it's like the try it is connected to is stopping it. It also says aircraft motor overloaded, but what does it mean?

Attachments

• IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Do you remember how much you paid when you bought it? If you paid $999 (or $1299) for it but did not pay the extra $99 for the Refresh insurance, you probably dont have Refresh insurance.

Do you remember how much you paid when you bought it? If you paid $999 (or $1299) for it but did not pay the extra $99 for the Refresh insurance, you probably dont have Refresh insurance.
It was 999, so then no, no insurance, does that mean it will cost a bunch to get it fixed?

The cost to get it fixed depends on who you send it to. If you send it to DJI it will take 5-7 weeks to get it back, and they will probably want to replace the whole gimbal, around $350 depending on what else they feel they need to repair. They usually charge 2 hours labor or more, plus other miscellaneous parts, and sometimes when they send it back it's still broken.

I repair Mavics every day. I charge only what it costs to repair with no additional charges. You can get some more info on what I do at the following link:

Thunderdrones Repair Information

The cost to get it fixed depends on who you send it to. If you send it to DJI it will take 5-7 weeks to get it back, and they will probably want to replace the whole gimbal, around $350 depending on what else they feel they need to repair. They usually charge 2 hours labor or more, plus other miscellaneous parts, and sometimes when they send it back it's still broken.

I repair Mavics every day. I charge only what it costs to repair with no additional charges. You can get some more info on what I do at the following link:

Thunderdrones Repair Information
Is there a certain way you want me to send it? Like in the mavic drone box in a shipping box? Or just well packaged in a shipping box?

This is shipping insurance only, and whatever shipping method you use will sell it to you. USPS charges around $10-13 for added insurance. UPS about the same.

This is shipping insurance only, and whatever shipping method you use will sell it to you. USPS charges around $10-13 for added insurance. UPS about the same.
Sorry, for so many questions, but is the insurance 10-13 dollars? Or 500? You said"I would buy at least $500 of insurance just in case it gets lost in the mail." so is it 500 or 10-13 dollars?

Postage will cost say $15, plus the added shipping insurance would be an additional $10-13.

If the drone is lost or damaged in transit, you will be covered for that amount.

I have repaired many dozens, and the only damage has been the gimbal bubble cover, a $10 part.

Postage will cost say $15, plus the added shipping insurance would be an additional $10-13.

If the drone is lost or damaged in transit, you will be covered for that amount.
So what was the 500$ that you mentioned? Sorry I just dont want to be paying more than i have to

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada