DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic pro fly away

Nielio09

Reactions
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. My name is Anil and I live in the Netherlands. Yesterday I used my drone. I sended the drone to up 120m and directly it flies away and I did nothing on the controller. The signal was lost and the RTH dont worked. After a few minutes I got signal and with some stress I got my drone back. Now I am so scared to fly!

So I red some same topics about this. Can some one please read my log and give advice to me?

And when you skin your mavic, is that a problem for your signal of other issues?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Anil

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

Welcome aboard ... once you upload your logs the guys here will be able to tell you what happened.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hi Msinger,

I use windows 10 with the dji assistent and I download the log files. But the extension is .DAT
Is that also good for you? I don't know how to get the .TXT file. When I am going to My Computer and there is no Mavic pro drive. Also my drone is connected to my PC.

Let me know.

Reg. Anil

Reactions: McMavic
Please post a link to your log here.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. My name is Anil and I live in the Netherlands. Yesterday I used my drone. I sended the drone to up 120m and directly it flies away and I did nothing on the controller. The signal was lost and the RTH dont worked. After a few minutes I got signal and with some stress I got my drone back. Now I am so scared to fly!

So I red some same topics about this. Can some one please read my log and give advice to me?

And when you skin your mavic, is that a problem for your signal of other issues?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Anil

I'm sure that you are aware that the maximum height here in the Netherlands is 50 meters, and that you did not really wanted to go that high [emoji6]

I'm sure that you are aware that the maximum height here in the Netherlands is 50 meters, and that you did not really wanted to go that high [emoji6]
I have the official drone rules for the Netherlands on paper. The maximum height is 120 meters.

Are you sure you uploaded the correct flight log? It's only 6 seconds long and your Mavic never made it off the ground (according to the log).

Reactions: Retoxx
Are you sure you uploaded the correct flight log? It's only 6 seconds long and your Mavic never made it off the ground (according to the log).

Ok that day I had some more flights. I will check it tomorrow and upload the right file again. Thnx

I have the official drone rules for the Netherlands on paper. The maximum height is 120 meters.
My mistake. I was thinking flying commercially with a RPA-L license.
So yes. 120 meters is correct for now.

Your flight log shows you had no GPS connection at the beginning of your flight. Your Mavic was flying in ATTI mode and was drifting with the wind.

Reactions: ifly and J-Dub
Lol, "fly away"

New guys, please by a $20 toy quad and practice flying that first
Not sure if a $20 toy would have helped in this instance...though reading the documentation and waiting to connect to GPS would have helped

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair