DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Shipped!!!

insainflow

Reactions
It will be here Monday and I already have a case and Polar Pro filters. I am taking my commercial test soon too. I have been flying a phantom 3 standard and really enjoying it. I am so excited! I ordered it from dji direct 5 days ago and received shipping confirmation today just in case anyone wanted to know.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Congratulations! I'll bet Monday just can't come soon enough for you. Looks like it's gonna be a looong weekend for you! Safe flying once your Mavic arrives. It's one marvelous piece of engineering and a pure pleasure to pilot. Good luck on the commercial license, too. Wish you a grand slam on your test.

Reactions: insainflow
Glad to hear it, I ordered mine from DJI store and got it in 12 days from the time I ordered it. I think DJI is catching up on their production of the Mavic. Again, congratulations.

I had mine delivered by DHL. They mentioned in the afternoon.

I was sitting at home waiting like a school boy until I saw on the DHL website that the status changed in "nobody at home, premisses closed". Lazy guys did not even bother to come by. That was a bit of a bummer. The day after it was there thank God.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. So true this weekend is so long. Monday is taking forever!!!! [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: CC Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots