DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My MavicPro Is Fine

sekine12

Reactions
Hi Everyone. Received and have been flying my MavicPro for a couple weeks now. With a couple hours of video and a few thousand photos, I'm happy to report my Mavic is fine. The only possible complaint I have is that the horizon isn't perfectly level all the time, but I didn't expect it to be. Pointing the gimbal down and then back forward typically fixes the issue and it's never off by more than a couple of degrees. Judging by all the other photos and videos I've seen out of these units, no one should expect the horizon to be dead level all the time - they just don't work like that. Range is great, signal is great, all three batteries hold snug, intelligent flight modes work well, I've had one or two odd app crashes but nothing I didn't expect there either. Thrilled to have the unit and great to be flying!

Glad you are enjoying your Mavic sekine. The Mavic is great for catching great video and photo footage. Enjoy and safe flying.

Good to hear success stories once in a while.

Good to hear. Perhaps we should use your Mavic for breeding purposes? Sounds like thoroughbred stock.

I have a feeling I'm in the silent majority, just figured I'd speak up since no one ever does :)

I don't expect perfection, and I don't expect it to last forever, but for now I'm happy.

I have a feeling I'm in the silent majority, just figured I'd speak up since no one ever does :)

I don't expect perfection, and I don't expect it to last forever, but for now I'm happy.

I'm pretty happy with mine too. It's taken me a while to figure out the best settings for video, but now I'm happy. Never had any issues with flight, gimbal, firmware updates and never had to calibrate anything.

Reactions: Robert Mitchell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000