DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Samsung C9 Pro can't connect to my Mavic

beepbeep113

Reactions
Just bought a new Samsung C9 pro, but unfortunatelly it could not connect with my Mavic. Does anyone have the same problem ? Please help! Many Thanks

Just bought a new Samsung C9 pro, but unfortunatelly it could not connect with my Mavic. Does anyone have the same problem ? Please help! Many Thanks
What issues are you having, does it display any error messages? If you are using the USB port on the bottom make sure you unplug the mini USB cable from the side.

Thanks for your reply, I am using the side USB cable which provide from the kits. And my phone shown disconnect

The C series really have an issue especially with the DJI Go app 4. I have the C7 before but encountered several issues so I bought a dedicated iOS device for rc.

Thanks for your reply, I am using the side USB cable which provide from the kits. And my phone shown disconnect
Howdy from Wyoming beepbeep113, try unplugging the side cable and using a different cable from the bottom of the remote to your device, then turn on the remote first, the app and then the Mavic. Alternately try uninstalling and reinstalling the GO 4 app.

Hi Bunny Too, thanks for your help, have tried the way you taught still not working. Still show disconnect on the left top corner. And I have rebooted my phone as well. Thanks anyway

Hi Bunny Too, thanks for your help, have tried the way you taught still not working. Still show disconnect on the left top corner. And I have rebooted my phone as well. Thanks anyway
I have exactly the same problem with a galaxy A5 and many others on this forum with different android. I have tried everything but uncessfully until now. I am thinking about a dedicated smartphone. It looks that this issue happen very often and there are so many ways to get rid of it. HELP AGAIN.... please

Hi there,

I'm using C9 Pro as well, at most time, I would have to restart my phone when my app says "disconnected" w Mavic. If I'm lucky, one restart of two would do, at bad times, I would restart a few more times, it's the same for both DJI app of Litchi. I've used 2 port C cables, don't know if it helped with the connection. And yes, I do unplug and plug the conneting cable a few times too.

Hi,
After having so many troubles of connections with Samsung A5 running with Android 6.01, I decided to buy a second hand HTC desire 820 (running also with Android 6), to be used only for the Mavic. And since it works perfectly. Sometimes I still have a few disconnections with DJI 4 (always at the beginning). So, now I prefer using Litchi which always works perfectly. Good luck !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3