DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Myrtle Beach

We are timeshare owners and come almost every year. I've flown off the rear patio at Westgate and over Broadway at the Beach mall. Both times were early morning when practically no one was around.

I’m in socastee I’ve been thinking about flying at the rec center off Enterprise
Gonna check it in the am

I come to Murrells inlet and surfside beach, Lived there for 4 years but should be back soon!

Going to Garden City tomorrow for a month. Own a Mavic Pro for the last few months. Would
Love to get together and fly.,

Coming to Garden City tomorrow for a month. Would like to get together. Bought a Mavic pro couple of months ago.
Permanent resident in Pawleys Island. Just bought Mavic Platinum and haven't had it out yet. Would like some help and instructions.

Hi guys,
I'm a permanent resident (South of Conway, 5 miles South on Hwy 791). I also just purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum.
Love to meet other Myrtle Beach drone owners.
Tony

Permanent resident in Pawleys Island. Just bought Mavic Platinum and haven't had it out yet. Would like some help and instructions.
Hi, I'm just like you, just bought my Mavic Pro Platinum & am a raw newbie!
Don't know how to send you Private Message (PM) yet.
Love to start a conversation about setting up the Mavic
All the best,
Tony

Hmmmm. I don't know how to go "private" on the conversation either, without publicly posting personal data.

Sorry for the delay in answering, health issues. I still have not flown the mavic.

Hmmmm. I don't know how to go "private" on the conversation either, without publicly posting personal data.

Sorry for the delay in answering, health issues. I still have not flown the mavic.
Hope your feeling better.
Have you flown your Mavic Platinum much?
I'm waiting for a tablet - should be here Monday.
I'd like to get together - perhaps we can meet at Market Common to fly.
All the best,
Tony

Still haven't flown. Also waiting on tablet. Galaxy Tab E will not work. It now becomes someone's Christmas presentThumbswayup.
I think Market Commons is probably in the no-fly-zone for Myrtle Beach Airport.
I do know an accomplished flyer of the Mavic, and am trying to break him loose to go flying and give me some hints and get me started. If that ever happens, I will contact you and let you know where and when.

Just click on the Avatar of the member you wish to speak with privately ( in your case it would be the E surrounded by the green sphere ) and "Start Conversation".
When you receive a PM you will find it at the "envelope icon" next to the bell and search icons. You gentlemen enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
I live 40miles south of Charlotte.....but go to Myrtle, Surfside, Garden City, and Georgetown several times a year...have a Mavic Air...and have taken it many times...always have fun with it...will post next time I'm coming to the areas...

Tony,
I'd love to get together.
I just bought my fist drone, a Mavic Pro Platinim. Waiting to get my tablet delivered to set things up.
Tony

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost