DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

JakeMaxxUAV

Reactions
Hey everyone! The ItElite NanoSync antenna for the DJI Mavic is coming soon! We've added a placeholder to our website where you can sign up to be notified via e-mail as soon as pre-orders start. The current ETA is about 2 - 3 weeks. Maxx UAV will be one of the few exclusive dealers for this antenna.

This will be smaller than our DBS02 antenna, but still pack a powerful punch!

If you'd like to be notified, click this link to sign-up: NanoSync Antenna (For the DJI Mavic)

Current price is set at $109 but is subject to change at launch. Chuck from DBS Mods has been testing this antenna with very good results (see attached picture)

Attachments

• Nano_Sync_1024x1024.jpg
    Nano_Sync_1024x1024.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,135
  • 16300125_363423364050643_8844435382036267006_o.jpg
    16300125_363423364050643_8844435382036267006_o.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 2,130
Hey everyone! The ItElite NanoSync antenna for the DJI Mavic is coming soon! We've added a placeholder to our website where you can sign up to be notified via e-mail as soon as pre-orders start. The current ETA is about 2 - 3 weeks. Maxx UAV will be one of the few exclusive dealers for this antenna.

This will be smaller than our DBS02 antenna, but still pack a powerful punch!

If you'd like to be notified, click this link to sign-up: NanoSync Antenna (For the DJI Mavic)

Current price is set at $109 but is subject to change at launch. Chuck from DBS Mods has been testing this antenna with very good results (see attached picture)
Ignorant dumb questions here, but what is it?

Jake Count me in when you get this thing perfected. Also a pic mounted on the controller would be nice.

the box holds the antennas. Its a different style of antenna and you wire it in to the same place as your existing antennas. This requires a little modification, but its really a very simple task. I have this setup on my inspire and it delivers very impressive performance.
Im not sure if Ill go this way for my mavic as I tested it out on the weekend and got 2km with very stable performance. Occusync is amazing and i doubt ill ever go that far out again with the mavic. but, if your looking for significant range boost then the MaxxUav equipment is the best out there

thats the inspire controller but gives you an idea of installation
MaxxRange-Web-4_large.jpg

People,

I did install the ITE-DBS02.2 (DJI Mavic Pro Edition) on to my Mavic Pro controller and tested it out. Quite frankly I still have not experienced anything mildly close to the bragged extend flight range of 30,000 feet... Did I do something wrong? I live in Virginia and yes there are obstacles with respect to trees and other things but if I make a comparison in flying with and without this mod I still I'm losing signal when I reach a distance from the controller of between 3000 and 4000 feet. Where is the improvement that comes forth with the MOD? I'm not sure I've seen it. I would love to enjoy the benefits of what has been Bragged. Your Response is greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
People,

I did install the ITE-DBS02.2 (DJI Mavic Pro Edition) on to my Mavic Pro controller and tested it out. Quite frankly I still have not experienced anything mildly close to the bragged extend flight range of 30,000 feet... Did I do something wrong? I live in Virginia and yes there are obstacles with respect to trees and other things but if I make a comparison in flying with and without this mod I still I'm losing signal when I reach a distance from the controller of between 3000 and 4000 feet. Where is the improvement that comes forth with the MOD? I'm not sure I've seen it. I would love to enjoy the benefits of what has been Bragged. Your Response is greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Mike

You need a clear line of sight. Even these nodded antenna can't penetrate physical objects that well, which includes foliage.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
People,

Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike, an antenna alone is not going to help penetration. If you find someone else saying this otherwise, they are lying to you. If you're trying to go through trees / buildings, you're going to get about the same range as stock. The only thing that will help with penetration is a amplified kit. If you haven't already, give our help section a look. A lot of people have found this very helpful. Click this link: Maxx UAV

OK, I read that link. That's great!. Some good knowledge there. Can you provide me a link for an application kit that is compatible to use with this mod and the Mavic pro controller. I'm all for amplification ...

Reactions: emilford
Guys, how those antennas (DBS02 and NanoSync) will perform in Europe? Any differences in max range performance?

Guys, how those antennas (DBS02 and NanoSync) will perform in Europe? Any differences in max range performance?

Hey Tom-Gun, it will still offer a range increase in Europe.

Reactions: Sew
Ordered mine today. Love what you did for my inspire. I do have a question, will the boosters i have on the inspire setup work on this

Ordered mine today. Love what you did for my inspire. I do have a question, will the boosters i have on the inspire setup work on this
Yep, they will if you can find out how to fit them on the remote haha!

Reactions: Bigpoppapump
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242