DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

There's so much information in this thread skewed about everywhere.... would be great if there was a wiki of possible configuration solutions, with diy instructions...

Reactions: NaiveFlight
Well I just sat here and read this complete thread all 24 pages and I must say that it was entertaining to say the least. Some good info here to if you need it.

Ok I'm going to give this a shot. Not that I'm going to fly super far but having a strong connection to my drone at 1000 - 4000 m would be nice

Yes, I will haha! I just have them listed as Sold Out for the time being. As soon as I get all the components, I'll open it up for orders.
I put in to be notified when ya get the kit without the antenna in stock. Any possible eta so I can make sure to work it into the budget? ;)

So much information all scattered about. It's a bit overwhelming to new guys!

I have a second stock controller arriving tomorrow that I plan to send off to have modded so I can utilize some of these third party antenna systems.

I live in Charlotte, NC which is made up of gentle rolling hills and lots and lots and LOTS of trees. The trees absorb much of my signal. I'm currently getting about 2,500 feet from my back deck. I'm hoping one of these antennas will push me into the mile range. Anything above that is a bonus. I just don't know which antenna is best for me yet...

I put in to be notified when ya get the kit without the antenna in stock. Any possible eta so I can make sure to work it into the budget? ;)
Should have them available early this week :)

So much information all scattered about. It's a bit overwhelming to new guys!

I have a second stock controller arriving tomorrow that I plan to send off to have modded so I can utilize some of these third party antenna systems.

I live in Charlotte, NC which is made up of gentle rolling hills and lots and lots and LOTS of trees. The trees absorb much of my signal. I'm currently getting about 2,500 feet from my back deck. I'm hoping one of these antennas will push me into the mile range. Anything above that is a bonus. I just don't know which antenna is best for me yet...
Hello Turnerm I'm located right between Charlotte and Winston-Salem myself.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas