DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Ordered the EvoLite Kit Plus today with installation services. I'll be sending in my brand new radio controller tomorrow. Can't wait to get it back and try it out.

I bought a second controller just to modify with 3rd party antennas as I also wanted to have a stock/simple controller for everyday use as well.

Ordered the EvoLite Kit Plus today with installation services. I'll be sending in my brand new radio controller tomorrow. Can't wait to get it back and try it out.

I bought a second controller just to modify with 3rd party antennas as I also wanted to have a stock/simple controller for everyday use as well.
Yeah not a bad way to go.

I installed the NanoSync last week so all I needed was the EVOLite kit. The controller mod is fairly easy to do.
The videos looked a little daunting but that's not really what scared me off. I shattered the ball of my shoulder recently and had to have emergency shoulder replacement surgery (at the ripe old age of 41) so working on things like this are a bit much still. I'm still getting sore just holding the controller for 30 or so minutes.

I think in about 2-3 months I'll be rehabilitated enough to do things like this though.

592c932109606e7329632467b48d4f0f.png
Hi,

Do you have some measurements on the arial. What is the reverse reflection power?

best regards

hans

2c48d6ef1e2c80e97514077da4e67c10.jpg
681483fa7983ae26e7ee977423b036c7.jpg
[/

QUOTE]

Hi,

I think the Amplifier works not good . This Amp. can make 3 Watts and he making about 140 mWatts.
For a good performance you must have a preamplifier for making more input power for the Sunhans Amp.
After that your performance goes up!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots