DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nasty Crash - Missing Images

JFrank

Reactions
After I crashed my Mavic into a tree (an unfortunate consequence of forgetting that "return home" doesn't use object avoidance feature), I wanted to transfer photos from the card to my hard drive. I could see proxy images on the DJI app, but when I removed the card from the drone and tried to transfer to my Mac, there was nothing in the folder. When I put the card back in the drone, and checked the DJI app, the proxies are no longer there. I'm able to record on the card, and the file looks normal on my Mac. The crash was nasty, and the Mavic is headed to DJI for repair/replacement tomorrow. In the meantime, does anyone know why I'd see proxies on the app on my phone, but not see anything on the card? Thanks!

I'm not expert but could you try a win system just to see if that would work ?

have you read the DJI manual ? lots of info there.
What a great idea! This never even dawned on me. But, now that I've finished weeping over my mangled Mavic, I'm gonna spend the next two or three weeks memorizing that manual. And, once I'm able to recite it chapter and verse, while standing on my head in a cow pasture, I'll attempt another flight. (I'm also going to cut down all the trees. All the trees. Everywhere.)

I printed the manual before my Mavic arrived and still refer to it every now and again, and if you want to print it then you cannot cut down all the trees cos you will need them to have the paper to print on ;)

hope you get airborne again soon

While in the cow pasture standing on your head can you get a picture of Elsie staring at you as she chews her cud? And don't you go tipping her over!! Or the cow tipping police will report you.... :)

What a great idea! This never even dawned on me. But, now that I've finished weeping over my mangled Mavic, I'm gonna spend the next two or three weeks memorizing that manual. And, once I'm able to recite it chapter and verse, while standing on my head in a cow pasture, I'll attempt another flight. (I'm also going to cut down all the trees. All the trees. Everywhere.)

....and do not forget about the buildings.....houses, factories, castles......everywhere

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys