Join Us Now

NdPL vs ND filter Polar pro

debric france

Reactions
I want to by filters for my Mavic but I am little lost between NDPL and ND,
Any help?

I want to by filters for my Mavic but I am little lost between NDPL and ND,
Any help?
The PL are polarized, some photographers do not like the polarized look as it may make colors flat. It is a matter of personal preference. In a nutshell, the difference between a Neutral Density filter and a Polarizer filter is that ND filters help prevent overexposure and can highlight a subject by making the foreground or background out of focus. While Polarizing filters reduce glare which may wash out an image, producing dramatically blue skies, polarizers will also remove glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water.
Regards,
-d.

Polarizing filters can be used to darken skies and reduce glare from polarized light reflecting off non-metalic surfaces like water or trees. You have to orient the polarized filter so that its polarization will negate the light from the direction where it's reflected. Here's an example showing how to orient them properly:

Polarizing filters can be used to darken skies and reduce glare from polarized light reflecting off non-metalic surfaces like water or trees. You have to orient the polarized filter so that its polarization will negate the light from the direction where it's reflected. Here's an example showing how to orient them properly:

Great video msinger.
Regards,
-d.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett