DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nearly doubled my previous distance record!

That's just over 20 kilometers for those who are not required to know there are 5,280 Feet in a mile.
Great record mate
I'm kind of wanting to try it too
Could u please give me some advice?
1. Active track/follow me mode?
2. Full throttle up in sport mode?
3. How do u set your RTH?
Thanks

Great record mate
I'm kind of wanting to try it too
Could u please give me some advice?
1. Active track/follow me mode?
2. Full throttle up in sport mode?
3. How do u set your RTH?
Thanks

Choose a route with as few stop signs as possible. I found it nearly impossible to average 40 mph including stops even though I was the only vehicle on the road.

No active track.
I did go full throttle in sport mode, but had a significant tail wind. So while ground speed was 40 mph, wind speed was about 20 mph. "Full throttle" in sport mode still only required mavic to fly about 20 mph faster than the wind.

Rth should most intelligently be set to the option that allows mavic to return to where the controller is.
I didn't actually set this. I just cancelled rth when prompted.

Choose a route with as few stop signs as possible. I found it nearly impossible to average 40 mph including stops even though I was the only vehicle on the road.

No active track.
I did go full throttle in sport mode, but had a significant tail wind. So while ground speed was 40 mph, wind speed was about 20 mph. "Full throttle" in sport mode still only required mavic to fly about 20 mph faster than the wind.

Rth should most intelligently be set to the option that allows mavic to return to where the controller is.
I didn't actually set this. I just cancelled rth when prompted.
I'll soon have the rare moment of empty highway
So i might do it there if i could muster the courage ;)

I tried this once but it a limit at about 8km or so. It wouldn.t let me go any further from the start point

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest