DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a gimbal lock

rpmaguire

Reactions
No idea what happened to my gimbal lock?? Is there anywhere to get a new stock gimbal lock? I don't see any on dji site.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm in Canada. Is that possible?

I'm worried the bumps in the road from the car while transporting could cAuse damage. I figure the gimbal has to be constantly juggling while driving. If no ship to Canada.., does anyone have any idea .. might try styrofoam or something

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I almost needed one too when our room mate drove off with mine on her trunk. Luckily a walk down the street and around a couple turns we found it in a gutter. Looked for replacement on DJI site, but didn't find one (though the gimbal cover is available). Hubby thinks I could get one via the care package he bought, but not sure yet. It's so small and lightweight it's something surely to easily be lost or damaged.

Looked for replacement on DJI site, but didn't find one
DJI doesn't sell this part yet. I suspect it will eventually be added to their website since they sell gimbal locks for their other aircraft.

Just cut a little foam block or two until yours comes in. Anything that keeps it from rattling around will work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut