DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Immediate Help -- Royally screwed!

30secs

Reactions
Any useful help would be appreciated!

I just flew the mavic and returning home.. my app crashed and so i let go of the controls and restated the app. When it reloaded the mavic was disconnected. To my horror, a moment later my phone booted.

I remember the last place it was (next to bldgs), and looked everywhere to no avail... the phone/app show no video recording, or flight data files... nothing!!

I'm on hold with DJI. PLEASE help.. what can i do?? this is horrible.

If you're using an Android phone, rebooting it should make the new flight log appear.

That makes sense since you said the app crashed and did not reconnect after that point.

Did you even bother to glance at your RC Controller after the phone rebooted? You do realize there is a RTH button on the RC Controller, right?

I remember the last place it was (next to bldgs), and looked everywhere to no avail
So, what does your flight show happened?

Your RC was probably still connected. It probably landed on the spot eventually from low battery. Check the last spot on the log.

Do you have healthydrones? There could be a chance it uploaded to your profile and you could look at the .kml file to find it....I feel for you man.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird