DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need Mavic Remote Controller-Got One For Sale?

Gerald Ellis

Reactions
If anyone has lost their Mavic copter and/or has a remote controller they don't need and would like to sell it, please contact me. The cash could go towards buying a new Mavic.

I accidently ran over mine with my 350 pound electric wheelchair which has screwed up the right gimbal. How in the world did I do that?...Well it's a long story but to shorten it, I didn't realize it had slid off my lap and it made it's way under the rear wheel....crunch!

If you're not able to find a used remote controller, you can buy a new Mavic remote controller from DJI here.

Thanks, I found that before I posted the message but that's a lot of money and maybe someone here has lost their Mavic and will give me a better choice. ;)

If anyone has lost their Mavic copter and/or has a remote controller they don't need and would like to sell it, please contact me. The cash could go towards buying a new Mavic.

I accidently ran over mine with my 350 pound electric wheelchair which has screwed up the right gimbal. How in the world did I do that?...Well it's a long story but to shorten it, I didn't realize it had slid off my lap and it made it's way under the rear wheel....crunch!

Hi there! Not sure if you're still looking for a remote but if you are I am selling one. We lost our BRAND NEW Mavic in a tree here in Germany and couldn't get it down. It was only our third flight. I am looking to sell my remote so I can save up for another drone. Let me know if you are interested. I am not sure how much to sell it for. You can make me an offer and I will mail it to you! My email is [email protected] :)

Hi there! Not sure if you're still looking for a remote but if you are I am selling one. We lost our BRAND NEW Mavic in a tree here in Germany and couldn't get it down. It was only our third flight. I am looking to sell my remote so I can save up for another drone. Let me know if you are interested. I am not sure how much to sell it for. You can make me an offer and I will mail it to you! My email is [email protected] :)
Hi there Mavic remote still available. I am interested to buy yr Mavic remote control. How much you are looking at. Email me at [email protected].
Thx
Mel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54