DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ner Firmware : v01.03.0700

Looking forward to hearing the result!
Did you have any issues prior to upgrading?

My Mavic arrived yesterday so I haven't time to fly yet :)
the update was smoothly with no issues. I'll test it in 3-4 hs

Good stuff! You'll never forget the first time.... :)
well it's not really the very fist... just the 1st with a MP :p
I already had a lot of experiences :D ahahah

BTW the feeling piloting a Mavic is very different from a Phantom4.. I've to get used to :)

Reactions: JoostGT3
Done, no problem... downgrade to 1.03.400 still possible.
dji_as10.jpg

Reactions: dbyantis
Surprise, can't update this one either. Remote updates no problem, the Mavic itself is on its 200th failed update.

Anybody with a Mavic from before November 26th or so who updates to this firmware, let me know if anything's changed from .600 in signal strength, hover, responsiveness or whatever?

Usually I upgrade only a day or so behind the first crowd to do so, but today's been a special case (opened the drone up and tidied up the rear motor wires like you Anatel Mavic hotshots have), and no way am I giving it new software straight after making a hardware change.

Thanks in advance.

Surprise, can't update this one either. Remote updates no problem, the Mavic itself is on its 200th failed update.

Are you trying to update one component at a time ? I've always powered up the Mavic and controller as usual to let them connect then plugged the controller into Dji Assistant 2 and updated everything at once . Never had an issue that way .

Trying to fly the Mavic is like turning on a PS4 lately with all these FW updates ,lol .

I had an issue with the download, i think you need a good connection. Flew today all ok apart from the app crash on the second battery. Starts fine and then it's all ok. Just a shame on the android app.

Flew several flights over the weekend with the .700 FW and no issues flying both Dji Go4 and Litchi out past 10k feet to take video of a friends house

Hi all, I am new to droning. I just took delivery of my Mavic last week and have not yet updated or taken it up. But what I gather from reading between this site and the DJI forum, is that the FW upgrades seems to be hit-or-miss. Is that an accurate observation? I don't want to brick or otherwise degrade an expensive piece of equipment, should I wait on upgrading or just do it and see how it goes? Is the process of downgrading fairly simple? Responses will be greatly appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS