DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never missed a beat.

GlenT

Reactions
Just back from our holiday in Tekapo NZ. My Mavic combo arrived a few short days before we left so didn't really have time to fly much before then. I took it out as often as possible (which was a lot) and shot some fantastic footage. It is such a breeze to take this wee quad everywhere. I was stopping the campervan constantly on our journeys to grab shots along the way.
The Mavic flew flawlessly every single flight. Super impressed.
I'm away for the next few days racing so will start editing footage when I return home, but thought I'd share a few images.
Tekapo_Morning.jpg Shoreline.jpg Shoreline2.jpg Sunrise_Shoreline.jpg

Very nice, glad it is working out well for you. Can't wait to see the full video.

Very nice, glad it is working out well for you. Can't wait to see the full video.
One of the things that has surprised me is how well the gimbal works. I flew in some pretty windy conditions and the Mavic was bobbing about like a cork in a washing machine, but the footage is remarkably stable.

Very nice. Did you have ND filters on it, if so what brand and strength of filters were used for these photos?

Reactions: Isone
Lovely photos GlenT. Well done.
Would be very interested in what settings you used. Stills or Screen grabs, Color mode, RAW or JPG etc. I am guessing raw stills, but the rest of the cameras setting you use would be great to know so us amateurs can try to emulate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll