DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Updated Firmware

hychewright

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello pilots, I have had my Mavic for a little over 2 months now and all I have done to the Mavic is a gps calibration when I first got it. I run the Go4.0.6 app and It fly's great and really enjoying it. Have a question. I have not updated any firmware yet and was wondering should I update to the latest firmware just to be safe? Thanks.

Hello pilots, I have had my Mavic for a little over 2 months now and all I have done to the Mavic is a gps calibration when I first got it. I run the Go4.0.6 app and It fly's great and really enjoying it. Have a question. I have not updated any firmware yet and was wondering should I update to the latest firmware just to be safe? Thanks.

Yes

Reactions: hychewright
I update whenever one is available. I have done that with every quad I have owned. I figure they have reasons to push out a firmware issue. Reasons that they get from repairs and failures. I'll go ahead and trust they know more than I do. That logic though does sometimes get you unexpected additions like GEO etc.... but all-in-all I haven't had an occasion were an update was terrible for me. Others may not agree.

Coming from a Phantom i'm kind of skeptical of DJI firmwares. I'll update but with a twinge hoping nothing goes wrong. So far so good.

Coming from a Phantom i'm kind of skeptical of DJI firmwares. I'll update but with a twinge hoping nothing goes wrong. So far so good.
I here that Kestrel !! My updates went without a hitch and everything seems to work, keeping my fingers crossed!

Reactions: Kestrel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3