DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New App For Mavic Pro

Mitch76

Reactions
Hi everybody,
my name is Michele, i'm a app developer and a Mavic Pro owner.. i almost finish to develop my first app for the Mavic Pro, i't will be on app store by the end of may, it's an app dedicated to FPV with VR headset.. maybe someone interested... here is a preview....

Awesome is the app going to be called "Mavic FPV" ?
Love the preview great job with the app [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

While it is commendable why would I use your app over a more tried and tested Litchi? I guess there has to be something compelling. Cost is fine but considering the cost of the drone I'm not sure how important the app price is.

While it is commendable why would I use your app over a more tried and tested Litchi? I guess there has to be something compelling. Cost is fine but considering the cost of the drone I'm not sure how important the app price is.

your consideration are right... but I'm pretty sure that this my new app will not harm any drone.. the app its self don't pilot the drone.. its piloted by the controller...its act just like a visor...(i got 1,5 year experience in more dangerous app (with autopiloting follow etc..) for the parrot bebop drone...
plus i will add some augmented reality feature..to find your location.. (think litchi don't have).. some body may like the ODS style more than the litchi one.. also the starting price will be a 1/10th of the litchi price... and some point in the future also my app will be way tested and tried
also i think that if there's litchi why should not be something else? the choice will be good for everybody... ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000