DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Carry Case

Emu

Reactions
My new Pelican Case was delivered today. Much more protection than from the soft DJI bag although I will probably fly with the soft bag. It is lighter for 'Carry On' luggage.
As a bonus the iPad mini fits in too.

New Case.jpg

Attachments

• New Casw W:- iPad.jpg
    New Casw W:- iPad.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: DTND
Anyone familiar with the flight simulator? Is it possible to switch to ATTI mode to practice flying sans GPS?

Thanks Neil.

The simulator is in DJI assistant 2 I have not tried it but do know they recommend removing props before using it

Reactions: Emu
Hi Wombat/everyone! I'm new to this droning thing, been keen to get my hands on one for a few years now. When I saw the Mavic I knew that was it! The Mavic arrived a week ago, and to say I'm stoked is an understatement!!

Obviously I want to look after it and was looking bag like the one you purchased. Are you happy with it? Any pro and cons you want to share? I do a bit of travelling so keen on a bag that will hold all the gear, protect it, but not be too heavy. What's your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Hi MalN2203,
Welcome to the site, this is also my first drone, the case shown in this post is Emu's one, my one is here, 10 Cases That Will Keep Your DJI Mavic Safe – Get Maximum Protection just scroll down to the second one, when I first got mine it did have a strange smell but I left mine outside for a few days and all good now, it is a light backpack type, I am very happy with my one here is one on Amazon Amazon.com: DJI Mavic Pro Backpack, Depstech Waterproof Hardshell Backpack Case Traveling Shoulder Bag for DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter Drone - Black: Camera & Photo see pic
My Mavic Case.jpg

not a problem, this site is all about helping, enjoy your flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada