DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New control app section???

Crchisholm

Reactions
one of my questions was banished to "the new control app section" and a friend could not find that section because it does not seem to appear in the list of forum sections. I tried to find it myself and could not. How do we get to it?

one of my questions was banished to "the new control app section" and a friend could not find that section because it does not seem to appear in the list of forum sections. I tried to find it myself and could not. How do we get to it?
It is located at the top of "Mavic Pro Discussions"

Reactions: dirkclod
Banished is not really what it was it was Moved to the Correct section.
Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...
We try and keep things in the correct section so you can find it . ;)

Reactions: AussieMac
Has anyone tried the latest update from DJI? Took three tries to get complete download and install. After 2 tries, fired up Assistant 2 and tried to update that way. It took 15 minutes for the program to show the current firmware and the new firmware that is available. Went to the download page and sat there for another 20 to 25 minutes on 0% while nothing happened. Finally, (3rd try), went back to Note 5 w/Go 4 and the update went thru with no hitches. By that time it was dead controller and 55% on flight battery. Have not tried it yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851