DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New dJI GO 4 app released for android

Hello, I have tried version 4 it and without the older app installed, and still can't get DJI Go 4 to connect. The older version works fine though. Any thoughts for this confused noob?

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Posted this elsewhere---

Here Maps not working over Wi Fi --Color settings are now some foreign names--no more Camera Calibration option in Camera Settings/settings option

And who knows what else!

Jack

these apps use something called listeners
they "listen" microUSB connection and when the DJI remote is connected, they start the app (or ask which app to use)
but listeners of DJI GO and DJI GO 4 are most probably fighting each other, that's why the best solution is to uninstall one of the app
This is maybe the cause of my problem when I went to fly early today. Have both GO and GO 4 loaded on my Samsung and the apps were crashing while Mavic in the air. No real issue as I had LOS and just flew back an landed manually. Thought it may have been the screen capture app Moziben that I loaded up last night and initiated just before the first flight today when my app crashes strated to occur. In the end I did a factory reset on phone and reloaded just DJI GO (and did not reload Moziben) and all probs disappeared - app is rock solid again. Has anyone used Moziben and is it safe to use in conjunction with DJI GO?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada