DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Orders Placed Today Ship Before January 18

Adrian

Reactions
Hey All,

For those looking to purchase a Mavic, or get any real update in regards to shipping times, I just received this email this morning. Seems like they are going to be ramping up their shipments fairly soon.

Orders placed today ship before January 18!

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.

SHOP NOW

Wow, That's really interesting. My guess is they will be available more often in stores by the end of the month as well.

Wow, That's really interesting. My guess is they will be available more often in stores by the end of the month as well.
Agreed. Starting to slowly see small amounts arriving on the shelves in the stores here in Canada. Another little tip that I remember reading some time ago that I would never have thought to check... Staples here in Canada is stocking the drones/accessories. Not sure if they sold previous drones, but it definitely would have slipped my mind to check for stock there.

They promise to ship before 1/18 and yet promise to F*** you if you attempt to return it after 1/19. At this point, choosing a retailer with a better customer service and return policy would be a much better choice. Crutchfield, Best Buy, B & H, Apple and others would be the way I would recommend from this day forward for anyone still wanting a Mavic.

And I ordered my fly more from crutchfield, arrives Monday

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest