DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware update-Imperial units

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
Looks like the new firmware update addresses the Imperial units option w/ Goggles

Reactions: ddimkin
Does also have choice for km/h instead of m/sec for velocity telemetry?

Is it possible to update only the goggles to firmware v01.03.0900 using DJI Assistant 2 (v1.1.2-2) without updating the firmware in the Mavic, controller or batteries?
I'd like to keep my Mavic with firmware v01.03.0700 and not upgrade beyond that for now...

Anybody noticed any compatibility issues?

Is it possible to update only the goggles to firmware v01.03.0900 using DJI Assistant 2 (v1.1.2-2) without updating the firmware in the Mavic, controller or batteries?
I'd like to keep my Mavic with firmware v01.03.0700 and not upgrade beyond that for now...

Anybody noticed any compatibility issues?
Hmm...good question, though I did update both. I would almost that both would need to be updated in order for the Mavic to pass the UOM to the goggles

I would almost that both would need to be updated in order for the Mavic to pass the UOM to the goggles

What do you mean by "UOM" ?

I have .700 on my Mavic, and previously put .800 on my goggles to try the smoother head tracking. They worked together just fine, however the head tracking didn't work correctly at all. I had to put .700 back on the goggles. It would be interesting to see if .900 on the goggles and .700 on the Mavic still has head tracking issues.

What do you mean by "UOM" ?

I have .700 on my Mavic, and previously put .800 on my goggles to try the smoother head tracking. They worked together just fine, however the head tracking didn't work correctly at all. I had to put .700 back on the goggles. It would be interesting to see if .900 on the goggles and .700 on the Mavic still has head tracking issues.
Unit of Measure..BTW I just read on the DJI forum that someone updated goggles w/o updating Mavic and all seemed fine.

I've been on .700 for some time, it has been working just great for me. No glitches whatsoever.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada