DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware . . . v01.03.0800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post Rob. Many are updating without problems, but everyone has to admit that some who update, can now not fly in the area they used to before updating. I feel for those that this has happened to. They now have to go through extra steps to enjoy the product they did before. If you are going to update, just do so with your eyes open and read as much as you can about the update before doing so. DJI is not helping themselves with loads of information on the updates to completely inform the customers. It was not that long ago that users here were touting the fact that you can still fly without a smart phone. That all changes with the update. Just be informed before you take the plunge, and just don't read all the ..."I updated and fly just fine" posts...read the problem ones too. That's what I have done, and decided to downgrade to .400 once this nonsense started. Was my decision better than yours, if you decided to update? I can't say. If there is a class action suit, I will follow it closely, and if there is an option for a full refund from DJI, I may just go that route too. Or...maybe keep this on .400 and sell it at a premium to someone who needs the earlier firmware to fly in their area. We all have choices.
Well I for one choose to fly... goodbye

Can't leave here for anytime so just
See Post # 171

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members