DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware

leenanj

Reactions
Was going for a flight this afternoon 12/4 and new firmware popped up on screen.

Went back in house to upgrade.

To long a list to type in, many fixes and adjustments.

Powered up a few times today but didn't see anything, nor does the downloads page have anything new.

Have you used it before? :D

Powered up a few times today but didn't see anything, nor does the downloads page have anything new.

Have you used it before? :D

I have had it over a week now and upgraded when I first got it.

So I think this is a new one, at least for me.

I've had mine for 3 weeks so ya it must be new , I'm going to waite if I can because mine flyes perfect.

Just powered mine up to verify updates... Nada. Says it's current. I updated mine once - the day I received it on 11/17. No prompts since then.

I just turned mine on and received the update notice as well. I've only had it since Friday. It turns out it is the November firmware update. I had assumed it came with it installed but apparently not.

Was going for a flight this afternoon 12/4 and new firmware popped up on screen.

Went back in house to upgrade.

To long a list to type in, many fixes and adjustments.

What is your firmware version number ??

Reactions: Mr Spock and Kilrah
What is your firmware version number ??

I think it was the same version I already had, v 01.02.0900.

I don't know why it said to upgrade again.

Is there a separate firmware for the RC and Drone or are they all in one?

Have you put in a different battery, that has updates too.

That could have been it, I have the flymore package and one battery might not have gotten upgraded.

Same thing happened to me some time ago and i realised it was the battery. I remembered reading something about it in the manual so it clicked and i stopped panicking... it upgraded in about a min or 2 then it restarted the drone then i restarted everything in sequence and that was it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I received my Mavic Pro Fly Away package Thursday and all of the batteries (3) required the firmware update.

So when I get my 2 new batteries they need updated too?
Yeah soon as you get them put them in and turn the bird on the rest will happen automatically and very fast. Do it in doors before u go out to fly and make sure u got wifi on.

I also got a update request yesterday in field. But I guess it was just updating the battery as it was the first flight with this one.

Do you think this may have solved the issue with tap to fly and then returning to home, I have heard of multiple case where the Mavic starts flying in large circles and dropping in altitude, this usually ends with the drones destruction

Do you think this may have solved the issue with tap to fly and then returning to home, I have heard of multiple case where the Mavic starts flying in large circles and dropping in altitude, this usually ends with the drones destruction

The cause of this type of crash is to do with wrongly Calibrating the stick. You just can't wiggle the stick to every corner and hope for the best. You have to trace slowly a continuous square line with the control sticks, any breaks in the line must be filled in our you risk the compass errors that cause this type of uncontrolled flight

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada