DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware.

I flew yesterday after doing the firmware upgrade. No errors in the aircraft summary page, but I didn't think to check my stick calibration before I turned on the Mavic. The left stick had zero problems, I could go up, down and yaw left and right. The right stick would fly left, right and back without issues but refused to go forward. If I held the stick slightly off center, say forward with a pinch of left, it flew fine.
Upon bringing the craft back in I checked my calibration, and there was a dead spot on the right stick only on pure forward. The calibration fixed it but it was scary for a moment when I was flying over water and couldn't bring it back by going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: NickRno77
How long did the install take? mines stuck on 73% for about 15 mins....
Yes mine stuck on 73%. I cancelled it and redid it twice more before it took, but once it was done its good. Ive had 9 batteries through my Mavic with no problems after update. The gimbal is smoother and has far far better controlability than before.that alone makes it worthwhile in my book

Reactions: Rupert
Mine updated 100 percent the first time. No issues flying as I checked all the DJI Go 4 settings and made corrections where necessary.

Not yet an update including a line with "resolving the watercolor issue"
Still wait for it...
But what mean this no fly zone modification?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu