DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New gimbal clamp and lens cover

Flying Irish

Reactions
Just received improved design gimbal clamp and lens cover on piece design from Dynamic 3D Solutions and have to say my hat is off to who designed this. Super durable design and materials. So simple, you will ask that question......

Reactions: Nikon1
You can see pics here.

Reactions: Nikon1
I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for my gimbal clamp from them. They wrote a while back and said they were jammin but that they were way behind on their orders.

It looks like a good product I just ordered one myself and I don't even have my mavic yet

I care! I'm glad you shared the info! I've always felt the clamp was an after thought.......

Just ordered one for myself in Red. I never want o forget to remove the gimbal clip with the fragility of the Mavic gimbal.

Ordered and not too happy the way the front of the clamp - which fits just in the space at the front is very close if not touching the gimbal support rubber mounts. I'm reverting to the original gimbal clamp

I would think the answer (for me anyways) is:

1) it is clear....should be red so we don't forget it/loose it, remember to put it back on etc.....

2) it's tricky to get on......not that it's impossible, but this one seemed to be a one piece that did both jobs....

Yes - agree but i may be missing something but as per my post - it is very close to the rubber mounts for the gimbal

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa