DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

\\\\New guy from Miami, part needed!////

Gaby1088

Reactions
Hi everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your drones!

I recently switched over from Yuneec to get a nice portable drone and I love it! The mavic has been amazing!

Unfortunately, I was droning while my dog was around in the yard and when I was landing he quickly tried to pounce on it.

I revved the engines up but he managed to get the extended landing gear and the drone crashed. Thankfully, nothing happened to him. After I checked the drone, I realized the extended rear landing gear had ripped one of the original landing gear "feet" and I couldn't find it.

I'm new to dji so I'm not sure the proper term for it and I can't find that piece online. Can you guys please point me in a direction as to where to find that little landing gear part online?

I appreciate any help and look forward in being an active member here!

Best,
Gabriel

I would suggest taking it to Drone nerds in Aventura on North Biscayne Blvd. They're a DJI certified dealer and repair shop. They might be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I realized the extended rear landing gear had ripped one of the original landing gear "feet" and I couldn't find it.
It would be helpful if you would post a photo.

IMG_1251.JPG IMG_1250.JPG IMG_1249.JPG Thanks, sorry i was on the mobile website. This is the piece im referring to. The original black landing feet (i guess) is what im missing. Does DJI have a customer support phone number for the USA? I haven't been able to find it. Just chinas numbers.

I know i can just super glue the aftermarket landing legs on it but id rather be able to remove them during transport.

Best,
Gabriel

Talk to @Thunder-drones. He claims to have every part of the Mavic in stock.

You can find the phone numbers for DJI Support here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143