DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here from Oregon

M

MoonstruckView

Hello,

I just purchased a Mavic Pro, and have had countless problems. So, I thought it would be in my best interest to join a forum to try and sort out future problem with the *new* Mavic I will purchase in a few days after I get a credit for returning my original one.

The reason I purchased the drone is two fold. 1) I have a YouTube channel that I think could benefit from some different shots. 2) I am starting up a new Drone Service Business. If possible, not dealing with DJI technical help would be a huge bonus!

Thanks for allowing me to join!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,

I just purchased a Mavic Pro, and have had countless problems. So, I thought it would be in my best interest to join a forum to try and sort out future problem with the *new* Mavic I will purchase in a few days after I get a credit for returning my original one.

The reason I purchased the drone is two fold. 1) I have a YouTube channel that I think could benefit from some different shots. 2) I am starting up a new Drone Service Business. If possible, not dealing with DJI technical help would be a huge bonus!

Thanks for allowing me to join!
Howdy from Wyoming MoonstruckView, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lou,

I had the forward sensors go out on the 1st flight. Then on the 2nd one I had landing sensors quit. I called DJI Tech Support and then the remote quit talking to the drone. After 6 hours on the phone with DJI, I sent it back to Amazon. I figured it was a lemon and will be getting a full refund. I will try and repurchase in a few days.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Lou,

I had the forward sensors go out on the 1st flight. Then on the 2nd one I had landing sensors quit. I called DJI Tech Support and then the remote quit talking to the drone. After 6 hours on the phone with DJI, I sent it back to Amazon. I figured it was a lemon and will be getting a full refund. I will try and repurchase in a few days.

WoW! Sucks to be you. Nothing there that'll be fixed by settings changes. As I'm sure you've read here, by far the most of us have zero issues that weren't of our own making. Oregon is an amazing place to fly drones, I came up the coast in mid-May and it was fabulous. Wish you the best of luck this time around !

WoW! Sucks to be you. Nothing there that'll be fixed by settings changes. As I'm sure you've read here, by far the most of us have zero issues that weren't of our own making. Oregon is an amazing place to fly drones, I came up the coast in mid-May and it was fabulous. Wish you the best of luck this time around !

Lou,

Oregon is amazing. I have a YouTube channel pretty much dedicated to 5-10 minute videos of "out of the ordinary" places to visit in Oregon. Its not my commercial business, so I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting a link. Here it is: Moonstruck Exploring

Everything was shot with my Samsung phone! Haha! But, I plan on doing videos with the MavicPro using the accessory tray and turning it into a action cam. It makes life simpler.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S