DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Droner in San Diego

PaulzOx

Reactions
Hello All,

I am new to flying a drone, Thanks to my buddy Colton in Hawaii. He let me fly his Mavic and I got hooked. My should be here in a few days and I cant wait!

I am not new to RC, have been running cars and trucks since the late 80's early 90's.

Paul

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Hello All,

I am new to flying a drone, Thanks to my buddy Colton in Hawaii. He let me fly his Mavic and I got hooked. My should be here in a few days and I cant wait!

I am not new to RC, have been running cars and trucks since the late 80's early 90's.

Paul
Howdy from Wyoming PaulzOx, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

My Mavic just got delivered today. Cant wait to get home from work... cough... cough... feeling sick. might have to leave early!

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Just passed my part 107 test!

Was a littler harder than I thought. Studied a little here and there. Took multiple practice tests and whala passed the first time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos