DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Firmware Firmware : v01.03.0500 gimbal vibration issues

CKoneMD

Reactions
My Mavic has operated flawlessly since purchase, (no crashes, no hard landings) but recently when updated to New Mavic Pro Firmware : v01.03.0500 DJI GO 4 App iOS : v4.0.5 started getting "Gimbal vibration errors" and aircraft to shake and make screeching noises. Tried multiple fixes including recalibrating Gimbal multiple times, and IMU calibrations still with same issues. Also tried different props. All Gimbal-frame connections were inspected and were fine. Finally decided to Downgrade to previous version v01.03.0400 and these problems disappeared. I notice these versions were released the same day (03/02/17). Could there be an issue where the upgrades need to be done in a specific order?

I have been having the same issue. Out of the blue the gimbal would shake hard. The first time I thought I had hit something in mid fly. But it wasn't. It was the gimbal doing crazy things. This all started after that last firmware update. I have called DJI. They want me to send in the drone. But I know it isn't anything physical since like you I never crashed or even came close to crash. Anyone have any options to fit it.

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 16
Here is the video.

I believe this is happening every time you hit the focus button.

One more thing every time this happens it stops recording I was only able to get this footage because I was live streaming to YouTube when it happened.

Any updates on this issue?? I don't fly my MP as much, just brought it with me on a trip to Europe, not a single crash or hard landing. On the first flight here in Europe it sounded weird and said there was a gimbal vibration. Thought it was the filter, took it off, same vibration. It can actually be seen, the props vibrate heavily. Threw on some new props, same thing... Haven't updated the firmware in a long time. Updating as we speak, but any clues??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair