DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Front Right Sensor Error

stormvdm

Reactions
Hi MavicPilots!

I got my Mavic today and am getting a sensor error on the DJI Go app, and in the DJI Assistant app on my Mac.

On the Assistant app I can see no image for the front right sensor:

dji-assistant-callibrate.png

Here are the errors under the status section of the DJI Go app:

dji-go-status.png

I updated the firmware to the latest version and also reset back to the factory defaults.

I have been searching the web for the last few hours and cannot find a solution.

I have not even been able to take the Mavic on its maiden flight yet, and would like to get these issues sorted out first.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi MavicPilots!

I got my Mavic today and am getting a sensor error on the DJI Go app, and in the DJI Assistant app on my Mac.

View attachment 7447

View attachment 7445

I updated the firmware to the latest version and also reset back to the factory defaults.

I have been searching the web for the last few hours and cannot find a solution.

I have not even been able to take the Mavic on its maiden flight yet, and would like to get these issues sorted out first.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be working. You gotta send it back for warranty repairs.

Hi MavicPilots!

View attachment 7447

View attachment 7445

Hi.. any resolution to this issue? My son's MP has thrown same message after attempting the latest firmware update.
598c650d97abd6cd88a6932f7bccac38.jpg

Last edited:
If you can't fix it with calibration, then the sensor needs replacing. It's gotta go back.

Hi.. any resolution to this issue? My son's MP has thrown same message after attempting the latest firmware update.
598c650d97abd6cd88a6932f7bccac38.jpg

Hi Sjez,

I took it back from where I bought it and had it swapped out with a replacement unit. They said it was an out-of-box defect.

Storm

Reactions: Sjez and Bunny Too
Yes.. sadly it will need to be repaired. Interestingly the fault only showed itself after an attempted firmware upgrade.
524241316da3d41043fcf60914fdc12b.jpg

Reactions: stormvdm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian