DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner

traceurdoc

Reactions
Hey all,
Just checking in. I got my Mavic Pro yesterday and planning to take out for first time today. I don't plan on going crazy as a first time drone pilot overall, keeping it around 100ft and in close sight. I do play video games often and hope that translates well. Glad to be in good company.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hey all,
Just checking in. I got my Mavic Pro yesterday and planning to take out for first time today. I don't plan on going crazy as a first time drone pilot overall, keeping it around 100ft and in close sight. I do play video games often and hope that translates well. Glad to be in good company.
Howdy from Wyoming, traceurdoc, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hey all,
Close, if you crash your video game you are just out from your last save, crash your Mavic......;)

Reactions: hychewright
Close, if you crash your video game you are just out from your last save, crash your Mavic......;)

Hehe...pretty nervous about that! I picked it up to relieve stress, not add to my anxiety. I was all good about it till I opened that box. Now I'm like..."I promise to never hurt you", to the drone.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Hehe...pretty nervous about that! I picked it up to relieve stress, not add to my anxiety. I was all good about it till I opened that box. Now I'm like..."I promise to never hurt you", to the drone.
It will probably happen, happened to me twice. I was luck they were minor, biggest tip is do not fly indoors, after that the Mavic is FAST and can slide up the side of a tree or garage pretty quickly. Try to keep your eyes on the drone ("always fly the drone") and not get distracted by the display at first. Also memorize where the pause button is on the remote. Enjoy.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3