DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic pilot in Jacksonville FL

rc3

Reactions
Hello. I'm Robb or RC3. New to the Mavic (arrived last week) but have been training on other smaller, cheaper drones for practice.

Been taking it slow and heeding all the advice. The Mavic is actually much easier now than many of the others I tried.

Formerly with Apple, and now in banking and working from home.

Love to play and teach tennis (and now flying my drone)

Look forward to scouting some fun locations to fly.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello! I'm also in Jax (St Johns County actually). I recently went to Paynes Prairie in Gainesville although now I see launching or landing in a state park is forbidden. Next time I will fly in from outside the park entrance :)

I'm planning to hit Fort Castillo de San Marco in St Augustine this weekend and also try some night shots of the Lightner Museum and Flagler college. Also the giant cross at the Florida School for the Deaf & Blind is lit up well for night shots.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: aviatorarun
Hello Everyone, another new pilot here, from duval county jacksonville fl. just unpacked my mavic, firmware updated. extremely limited with places i can fly, i cant do it in my appartment. please do let me know if there are any good places in jacksonville which are safer to fly legally.

Welcome, aviatorarun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3