DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Flyer from the Lost Coast

N0cash

Reactions
Hello folks. I'm flying out of the northwest of California. I just purchased a Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle plus the DJI Care Refresh. Got it registered with the FAA and looking to explore the potential artistic limits.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello folks. I'm flying out of the northwest of California. I just purchased a Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle plus the DJI Care Refresh. Got it registered with the FAA and looking to explore the potential artistic limits.
Howdy from Wyoming N0cash, welcome to the community, lots of good people and great information here.

Good to see someone from "home". Tell Chet E hello for me. Raised in EKA - class of '63. Can't wait to fly up there some day, but I don't get back there very often anymore. Last time 2013 class reunion. Gary M

Nice, I love the Lost Coast. Should be a great area to get nice shots. Hoping to get up to Paradise Royale for some MTBing this summer.

Nice to meet you folks. Born in Garberville, raised in everytown in Humboldt County. Lived all up and down the west coast. Currently in Fortuna. No finer place in the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll