DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sleeve

I ve PM everyone on the list so far my payment details and will give it another day or 2 before ordering to see if any late comers wants jump on board.

[emoji106]

Last edited:
Reactions: fcefalu
I'll take a second please Fido, if you don't mind, along with a Remote Controller Monitor Hood, if that's okay?

I assume it comes folded so hopefully doesn't affect the shipping costs to you?

I'll take a second please Fido, if you don't mind.

No worries. I ll add you too the list.
If you could just repeat what you did the first time re payment .

Thankyou

Dji Group buy number 2

1) mavicpro2 - Sleeve x 2
2) willvardy - sleeve
3)stantheman666 - sleeve
4)droneman - sleeve
5)fcefalu - sleeve
6) cgomez1978 - sleeve x 2
7)willhay555 - sleeve / sunshade

Last edited:
I edited my post at the same time you quoted it, to include a sunshade :)

Ha ha ,

Can you add the price of hood (20gbp) to the sleeve and please add a couple of pounds extra to the postage, I ll work out what your actual postage cost when I send it and if necessary send you back a couple of quid.

Payment details the same mate.

That fair enough ?!

Ha ha ,

Can you add the price of hood (20gbp) to the sleeve and please add a couple of pounds extra to the postage, I ll work out what your actual postage cost when I send it and if necessary send you back a couple of quid.

Payment details the same mate.

That fair enough ?!

Yeah, of course it is :)

Reactions: Fido
i dont have paypal if i did i would join you

Gary.

Nor do I . Funds are sent to my account.

If you would like to be added I will add you to the list and send details to you via pm .

Thanks

Reactions: Gary cato
Dji Group buy number 2

2) willvardy - sleeve
3)stantheman666 - sleeve
4)droneman - sleeve
5)fcefalu - sleeve

Hi, could I join the game for a sleeve please?

Dji Group buy number 2

2) willvardy - sleeve
3)stantheman666 - sleeve
4)droneman - sleeve
5)fcefalu - sleeve x 2
8) simon_t - sleeve
9) Gary Cato - sleeve

Last edited:
Gary.

Nor do I . Funds are sent to my account.

If you would like to be added I will add you to the list and send details to you via pm .

Thanks
yes please do mate thanks i am out in Thailand next week but only for a few days (i have a company there) if you can fit me in that would be great

For Clarity to all group buy members-

The order will go in with dji in the next couple Of days. It took a couple Of weeks to arrive to me the first time so expect similar wait time. Obviously I will keep the thread updated as always, dji are terrible with updates but I m learning to read between the lines with them.

Please don't send me messages asking for updates , and do not as someone else has done previously ask for the order number and my details to track the order via my dji account . you will get told to piss off. [emoji6]

All meant in the nicest possible way of course!

Last edited:
For Clarity -
The order will go in with dji in the next couple Of days. It took a couple Of weeks to arrive to me the first time so expect similar wait time. Obviously I will keep the thread updated as always, dji are terrible with updates but I m learning to read between the lines with them.

Please don't send me messages asking for updates , and do not as someone else has done previously ask for the order number and my details to track the order via my dji account . you will get told to piss off. [emoji6]
ha ha ha ha oh wow lol get it out there mate , time is no worry i don't intend to keep the drone in a bag too long i will be out flying it not bagging it up for ever lol. its ten pounds if it went on a round the world tour it wont kill me to lose it bro.oh boy i need the gym ha ha ha ah

Dji Group buy number 2

1) mavicpro2 - Sleeve x 2 - PAID
2) willvardy - sleeve - PAID
3)stantheman666 - sleeve - PAID
4)droneman - sleeve - PAID
5)fcefalu - sleeve x 2 - PAID
6) cgomez1978 - sleeve x 2 - PAID
7)willhay555 - sleeve / sunshade - PAID
8) simon_t - sleeve - PAID
9) Gary Cato - sleeve - PAID

Last edited:
Reactions: fcefalu
Thanks for the prompt payment chaps. I ll give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to jump on, but will get the order in by Wednesday.

Reactions: DroneMann
Thanks for the prompt payment chaps. I ll give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to jump on, but will get the order in by Wednesday
Thanks for the prompt payment chaps. I ll give it a couple of days to see if anyone else wants to jump on, but will get the order in by Wednesday.
get that order in mate, DJI will give you prefered dealer status and a free mavic v.2 to trial on your 3rd bulk order! ;)

Out of interest, is the sleeve actually any good lol?! Decent quality and fit. Ive not heard any of you guys with them mention that they were a good buy? :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme