DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Sticks unresponsive

AVBud

Reactions
New Mavic Pro lifts off and hovers but sticks are unresponsive. I am an experienced DJI owner with P3 Pro (3) P4Pro (2) and Inspire 1. Tried every thing IMU calibration, Stick calibration, updated firmware again, tried different display devices. Very frustrated here..anyone experience this or have ideas. Please help.

More specifically I think Cyber means. Switch from Mode 2 to Mode 1. Exit the app. Force Close. Relaunch the app and try again.

You could also go into the stick calibration and see if the stick movements are being recognized. Flying with just the remote control with no device connected would also help isolate if the device connected is in some way influencing the unresponsive control sticks.

Have you really checked all GO app settings? Disabled beginner mode? Reset all settings for EXP, Brake, Gain etc.?

Any resolution to this? Mine did the same thing twice yesterday. Luckily, RTH worked. Firmware is up to date. First flight of the day this happened 5 minutes into flight. Landed with RTH. Flew and additional two times with no issue. On the 4th flight, happened again. RTH landed with no issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa