DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic video released by DJI

Jason

Reactions
Anyone catch the new Mavic hype video that DJI released today? Why not just rub it in our face even more that we gave you our money more than a month ago and still have nothing!!!! Very sad DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
I was wondering how many of us will cancel and order the new surprise as soon as it becomes available. There are a lot of reason to look to something else right now even if it's not as portable.

When they show that one spot where it's hanging on someone's pocket, what is that? Is there some pocket hook that can be ordered or something??

The Mavic is small, but it's not something you want to try to hang from your pocket and/or store in your pocket. That's just not practical.

When they show that one spot where it's hanging on someone's pocket, what is that? Is there some pocket hook that can be ordered or something??
The rear legs (small plastic strips) which are on the belly have slits on them so you could pass a lanyard through. However said small plastic strips actually clip on and off so I would not risk it tbh! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas