DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member looking to get talked into a Mavic Pro.

Ranbal

Reactions
Hello from Bellingham Washington. I've been flying little drones for quite a while and feel it's time to take the next step and buy a drone with some video capabilities. I find flying the little drones quite relaxing and feel I've mastered them nicely. Ready to pull the trigger on a Mavic Pro but want to learn all I can from you experts. So far I am enjoying this forum immensely. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Ranbal . :)

Welcome to the forum. This is actually my first post, but I've been following the forum for quite some time. As far as the Mavic, do you really need someone to talk you into it? It's an amazing piece of technology. Buy it. Do it. Pull the trigger. Now! You won't regret it, seriously.

Hello from Bellingham Washington. I've been flying little drones for quite a while and feel it's time to take the next step and buy a drone with some video capabilities. I find flying the little drones quite relaxing and feel I've mastered them nicely. Ready to pull the trigger on a Mavic Pro but want to learn all I can from you experts. So far I am enjoying this forum immensely. Thanks.

Welcome!! I was like you about two weeks ago. While you can learn all you can from these forums I'd recommend flying a Mavic! As soon you get one you'll want like 4 more batteries so you can fly longer.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I am new to drones, started with the Phantom 4 for Xmas because Costco had it for $929, just got my Mavic 4 days ago and I loooooooooooooooove it! Got the fly more combo, 3 total batteries, cool case, car charger, charge up to 4 batteries and the remote at once... man o man

Portable, neat looking, and just as impressive as the P4. Wow DJI has this really figured out!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka