DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member Old Flyer

SkunkWerx's

Reactions
I was just removed from a forum for posting way too much tech electronic info that pertained to
the Mavic.
I think I might have hit some soft spots within the DJI's Mavic's system and brought them out into
the open , then a the DJI Loyalist's hounded me (TROLLED) after 4 days of nonsense from this person
I purposely Bombarded the discussion forum legally at the same time I defended myself against the person that was Trolling me that did every thing in his power to discredit my information , what a joke. Long story short
after 4 days here I am and the other guy is still on the forum so as you can see it was a setup . I'm not sorry
for anything I said to him nor the information that I posted in my self defense that just happen to be Knowledge
I did not mean or try to hurt DJI in the process, I thru all that I had on the Mavic system into Threads, I just feel if someone is to buy a RC system for $1200.00 USD they would at least try or want to be able too find out as much about as they possibly can -- I'm sorry to say that I don't think DJI agrees with the way I think The last Thread that I posted there was About the GLUED IN SD CARD and of course the person Trolling me started again --- Then Poof here I am --- I hope if I become an active member of this Forum I don't get Banned for
but knowledge on it --- If it is going to be that way , I just won't bother and can be politely tolled now .
Thank You , ARORA....

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

All should go well for you here if you follow the forum rules ;)

msinger , Thank you for the reply and Welcoming -- I will follow the Forum rules --- Just so you know , I back tracked all my Threads that I posted on the DJI Mavic Form and the one Thread posting that was completely Deleted of all contents and discussions on the components, was about how Electro Magnetism / Magnetism effects the Mavic Controller by making a simple video and explained how it does and I did call it the biggest and weakest link in the Mavic's system.
Magnetism to the controller even triggers a False positive NFZ warning
that seem to be one of the biggest problems as of now .
Even when they find a way to correct this, the controller is still going to be the biggest problem for all Mavic owner's -- I look forward to continuing
this topic here and maybe be able to help members avoid a $1200 loss
Thank You again

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .
As far as our guidelines as msinger pointed out and your last post as long as you stay within in guideline #16 as well as the others I look forward to your post .:)
Fly safe ;)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .
As far as our guidelines as msinger pointed out and your last post as long as you stay within in guideline #16 as well as the others I look forward to your post .:)
Fly safe ;)
dirkclod , Just so we are clear on guideline #16 --- I have never had or will have any intentions of manipulating the manufacturers software or firmware. My area of knowledge is in electronic components and proper circuit design --- It just happen to be enough to cause me some troubles . Thanks for the heads up -- Fly-Safe-Fly Free

dirkclod , Just so we are clear on guideline #16 --- I have never had or will have any intentions of manipulating the manufacturers software or firmware. My area of knowledge is in electronic components and proper circuit design --- It just happen to be enough to cause me some troubles . Thanks for the heads up -- Fly-Safe-Fly Free
It's all good Arora and if you ever have any questions just message me .;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom