DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Orleans, LA

Baton Rouge checking in. I got the Mavic last Wednesday, made a few flights around the levee on Friday. However, as of Saturday I'm having an issue with the controller (left stick won't go down fully), so it's looking like a repair/replacement and I'm sidelined in the meantime.

sorry to hear that... mine's been going strong. was in dallas past 2-days, so I missed the tornadoes. cool to see the drone videos coming out of the devastation.

Hi all,

Looking for some flying info in and around NO. Any river restrictions? Gonna be flying in and around St. John's Parish. Thanks for any info.

Hi, I live in Baton Rouge ( well on the border of Prairieville and Baton Rouge ), and own a P4p, and Mavic Pro which is giving me hell for the past month, I don't know anyone around that fixes these things, ( in my case I'm getting Gimbal Errors, IMU won't calibrate, etc, etc ) I believe it to be the Ribbon Cable, but really have no idea.....Also my Gimbal Dial on my remote will not move the camera up and down, nor side to side!..... It flys, the Camera is just very shaky. No hard crashes, just one day I turned it on and :(.......If anyone around the area looks at these, or fixes these, please let me know, as I am getting to point of just giving up on flying. Thank you to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoemaker
Denham Springs here. Learning to Fly, to steal a line from Pink Floyd.....

Hey, everybody! I am going to be in New Orleans this weekend! Does anybody have recommendations on where it is OK to fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters