DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Fort Worth, Texas

IS4031

Reactions
I've had my Mavik for about three weeks now and love it. I really appreciate the info from this group. New to drones. Looking forward to learning new techniques and tricks.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I've had my Mavik for about three weeks now and love it. I really appreciate the info from this group. New to drones. Looking forward to learning new techniques and tricks.
Howdy from Wyoming IS4031, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: jseoung
I'm also new and got mine about the same time. I'm located in Arlington and work in Fort Worth. Let me know if you find any great spots to fly and I'll do the same.

Welcome both of you to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Hello! From McKinney but I work in Arlington. Let us know if there's any awesome spot to fly.

Hello! From McKinney but I work in Arlington. Let us know if there's any awesome spot to fly.

McKinney to Arlington? Please let me buy you a drink sometime, ‘cus that has to suck. Most of that commute is in class B airspace to SFC, so we will have to plan a drive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke