DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot From New Jersey

jpferry315

Reactions
Hi, My Mavic Pro arrived from Amazon/DJI yesterday. This will be my 2nd DJI drone as I have been flying a P3S for the last year. I got the fly more package as I know I will need extra battery's and the car charger is a nice addition to the set. I got her all set up and ready to fly, it was late by the time I was able fly as everything needed a charge and then set up. I look forward to flying my Mavic. What are the thoughts on the insurance DJI offerers in the 1st 48 hours. I flew my P3S without issue all last year but I have a few more $$$ into this bird. I did take her up a bit after dark just to get a feel. My first impression is very positive.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

What are the thoughts on the insurance DJI offerers in the 1st 48 hours.
You can find more details about DJI Care Refresh in DJI's FAQ. It's also possible to purchase and activate it after 48 hours (see more details here).

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi, My Mavic Pro arrived from Amazon/DJI yesterday. This will be my 2nd DJI drone as I have been flying a P3S for the last year. I got the fly more package as I know I will need extra battery's and the car charger is a nice addition to the set. I got her all set up and ready to fly, it was late by the time I was able fly as everything needed a charge and then set up. I look forward to flying my Mavic. What are the thoughts on the insurance DJI offerers in the 1st 48 hours. I flew my P3S without issue all last year but I have a few more $$$ into this bird. I did take her up a bit after dark just to get a feel. My first impression is very positive.

Hey man, I work for State Farm in NJ and we have the cheapest drone policies, hands down. They start at $50 for up to $1800 in coverage, and go up slightly from there. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk. My cell # is 201-961-3918, call or text anytime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura