DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Switzerland

tmoerel

Reactions
Mavic Pro arrived yesterday. What a great piece of kit. It flies soo well.
Now I have to build up my experience and learn to make nice footage with it.
It will be a lot of fun.

First thing i did yesterday was to 3d print some battery covers while waiting for the batteries to charge :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome. I'd love to bring my mavic with me to Switzerland in May but I'm worried about the law.

Welcome. I'd love to bring my mavic with me to Switzerland in May but I'm worried about the law.
Not a problem actually. As long as you fly visually, avoid crowds and stay under 150m AGL you are good to go.
You need to have a Personal Liability insurance though covering you for flying RC models and with a coverage of at least 1.000.000 CHF.

There are no fly zones but they are covered in the Go 4 app. There is a map here:
Swiss Geoportal

Switzerland loves rules but it also loves personal freedom so the law is quite relaxed.

Reactions: Yoshizakura
Not a problem actually. As long as you fly visually, avoid crowds and stay under 150m AGL you are good to go.
You need to have a Personal Liability insurance though covering you for flying RC models and with a coverage of at least 1.000.000 CHF.

There are no fly zones but they are covered in the Go 4 app. There is a map here:
Swiss Geoportal

Switzerland loves rules but it also loves personal freedom so the law is quite relaxed.
Thank you. I'm actually staying in Austria which I believe have very strict laws regarding drone flying. But I'll be in Switzerland for a few days.

Thank you. I'm actually staying in Austria which I believe have very strict laws regarding drone flying. But I'll be in Switzerland for a few days.

Yes Austria is very restrictive, needs a licence and worst of all....has ginormous monster fines for illegal drone flying. So avoid it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143