DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Singapore/Southern Malaysia

Great_Cookie

Reactions
Hi All,

Like most here - Was lucky enough to have received my Mavic (Combo) last Thursday and haven't looked back since.

Read-up like crazy at a lot of the available resources prior to delivery (a by-product of the preordering process) . Lucky enough to have avoided a lot of the pit-falls and issues reported by this and other forums (camera dust bunnies, camera focus issues, RC issues, etc).

Being a newbie pilot (14 flights and counting) , i'm in awe at how stable the Mavic hovers/flies... RC Range is a bit neutered in this part of the world (non FCC) but have been having a tonne of fun in the process!

Hope to learn from the veterans here and catch up with you all soon!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Cookie :)

hi dirkclod,

Many thanks for the welcome! Am sure this forum space will get exponentially crowded over the next few months as DJI works their way through their huge backlog for the Mavics.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Great_Cookie
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks much LuvMyTJ.... Being a new pilot I'm learning things everyday! Forums such as this are great resources to both gain knowledge and share experiences.

Hope to be able to contribute meaningfully soon and share back with the community!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61