DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new pilot south wales

Cuba

Reactions
Hi all
Just wanted to say Hello!
i ordered my mavic in october and its been delayed countless times with DronesDirect now estimated may delivery which will be 7 months waiting....( **** customer service from these guys)
Today i decided to check my local shops i rang both argos and maplin , and guess what both have them in stock! i can get basic package in store today ...
I asked them about the combo package and both said they were in stock in head office and they could get them in 3-5 days. so i've cancelled my dronesdirect order and placed a order with maplin as im going to mexico for a month in april and really wanted it for the trip.
I'll update next week and let u know if its arrived or not.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser