DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Samsung S8 Plus phone connection

Sportsshooter

Reactions
It is my plan to purchase a new Maric Pro next month, but before I do I need to know if the new Samsung USB Type-c plug-in is going to be compatible with DJI Maric pro hookup to the controller. Does anyone know if DJI will provide this new type of plug-in?

It is my plan to purchase a new Maric Pro next month, but before I do I need to know if the new Samsung USB Type-c plug-in is going to be compatible with DJI Maric pro hookup to the controller. Does anyone know if DJI will provide this new type of plug-in?
Mavic Pro comes with USB Type-C connector too. Shouldn't be a problem with the new Samsung S8 as long as the phone's battery doesn't blow up :p

Hi pushpak. Just be careful as it isn't on the supported device list just like my S7. I was having all sorts of issues with the android app closing and don't know when it will be fixed. Bought an iPad mini 2 today and it is back to being awesome again.

Reactions: ed1nh0 and Johnmcl7
There's a user on the DJI forum that claims to have a Samsung Galaxy S8 before release as they're a dev and said it works fine with the Mavic although nothing Android wise seems to be consistent with DJI Go 4.

Why do people have so much trouble spelling Mavique....

I use a Huawei P9 with my Mavic, and it's perfect. I had some concerns about getting a USB C cable, but it was included.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme