DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New strobes testing

Jaysjob

Reactions
My new strobe lights attached with a bit of Velcro. They work great!
d3ca2753126e8b9ebcd3444d289ac58f.jpg
663091b319ab1be8e87b3f65b6876226.jpg

Jay, I'm interested in your mini-strobes. As I get older, I tend to struggle more with my eyes. These mini strobes seem like they may provide some additional visibility.

Do you have a link to the specific lights your testing out?

Trey in Houston

Reactions: Jaysjob
If this would let me, I have a short video of my Mavic, taken on my iPhone, of three Cree LED strobes. White, Red and Green. Any help gratefully received

Nice idea i always wanted to add strobe for visibility as well, being led and tiny could maybe aid in helping find a downed drone if on top and bottom. Whats the run time on those? Also way more visible in the air, sounds like a win win situation!

I tested the Flytron strobes and mounted the white one on the rear extension leg:
4784d61b88ce78a88cc31d978f1b556c.jpg

Jay, I'm interested in your mini-strobes. As I get older, I tend to struggle more with my eyes. These mini strobes seem like they may provide some additional visibility.

Do you have a link to the specific lights your testing out?

Trey in Houston

Hi Trey!
I'm in the same situation with the eyes. These do make it much easier to see. Here is a link to the ones I ordered. I bought a pair of $9 lights and am currently waiting on the Cree version $14. They are on back order right now for two weeks but I think worth the wait. If you've got more money than sense there is another complaint that has the exact same thing for twice the price. I prefer to wait vs getting raked over the coals but...
Good luck and fly safe!
Jay
LED Systems - Flytron

Reactions: treytexag
Nice idea i always wanted to add strobe for visibility as well, being led and tiny could maybe aid in helping find a downed drone if on top and bottom. Whats the run time on those? Also way more visible in the air, sounds like a win win situation!

Yep. My thoughts exactly Eric! I'm not sure how long they WILL last but I've flown through 4 batteries and they are still blinking!

Reactions: treytexag
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82