Join Us Now

New sun hood

djhoodrich

Reactions
Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com
121c8b36ec927118bac035e08a93e798.png
f304d57fa944d2d61113550dfca48154.png
4d1698c6c30810e3e054aa245b8eb88f.png

i wonder.........it looks cool, it may now not show the hood anymore at fast speeds with this anyone know?

I ordered one of these. I only do still photos with my MP but Ill be traveling to Nepal later this year and may sometimes do shots with camera angle above level.

The opening without the collar/hood part is bigger than the fstoppers cover I have so I think this may work great. When panning or moving fast the fstoppers hood does show in the frame but not an issue for me.

Reactions: Explorer
Withholding my judgement until someone buys and tries, otherwise i'm not buying one again.

Ok this looks good, but shipping times are long right now!!!

Tracked the shipping on mine, but it was shipped to the wrong zip code. Right now it's in my city, but bouncing around between zip codes. Aggravation!! Not sure if USPS will bother to look up the zip code for my adress, or just mark it as undeliverable and return to sender. Have been waiting about two weeks now only to have it held up with someone keying in the wrong zip code!

I have it. Panning or or moving fast will result in the hood showing in the frame. Especially on the left.

Just got mine after bouncing between zip codes. Have not flown it yet, but my first impression is that it seems a bit flimsy, especially the removable visor part. The body is also thinner than the other shade I have.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121